Practical Junior Web Tester (PJWT) Exam Attempt
To receive the Practical Junior Web Tester (PJWT) certification, a student must:
- Exploit a web application using the practical web application hacking skills learned during training.
- Provide a detailed, professionally written report.
Who is this exam right for?
- Anyone with some experience in web application development looking to gain some experience with security
- Experienced or beginner penetration testers looking to validate their skills in the niche of web application penetration testing
- People who have a keen interest in web applications and how they can be exploited
With this package, students receive access to the following:
- One (1) exam attempt plus one (1) free retake
- Lifetime voucher
- Lifetime Access to the Practical Bug Bounty course on TCM Academy
How is this exam delivered?
- Once enrolled students will receive a detailed email with information on accessing the TCM Security Academy Virtual Lab and Exam Platform.
- From this platform students are able to claim their certification voucher and start their certification exam.