Practical Junior Penetration Tester (PJPT) Exam Attempt
The PJPT is a one-of-a-kind exam that assesses a student’s ability to perform an internal network penetration test at an associate level. Included with your purchase is access to the Practical Ethical Hacking course on TCM Academy.
In order to receive the certification, a student must:
- Leverage their Active Directory exploitation skillsets to perform lateral and vertical network movements, and ultimately compromise the exam Domain Controller
- Provide a detailed, professionally written report
With this package, students receive access to the following:
- One (1) exam attempt plus one (1) free retake
- Lifetime voucher
- Lifetime Access to the Practical Ethical Hacking Course on TCM Academy
Please be advised, your computer must have the ability to run virtualized environments in software such as VMWare, VirtualBox, etc.
- 16GB RAM
- 256GB HDD
- Up-to-Date Operating System & Internet Browser
- Stable internet connection