In order to receive the certification, a student must:
- Apply a wide array of malware analysis methodologies to document the technical details of malware samples.
- Create a professional malware analysis report that documents each sample’s key technical facts.
- Create detection rules based on malware characteristics.
- Present a debrief to communicate technical findings.
The standalone exam is best for students who are already well-versed in the basics of malware analysis(such as handling and deploying malware safely for review) and reverse engineering.
Students should have a fundamental knowledge of the following languages: x86/x64 Assembly, Scripting languages (PowerShell, VBScript, Python), .NET Languages (C#, Visual Basic), and Go.**
With this package, students receive:
- One (1) exam attempt
- Lifetime voucher
- One free retake
- Over 9+ hours of course material from TCM Academy including: