One of the most common tools to structure and organize users and computers in a business environment is Microsoft’s Active Directory. However, Active Directory also happens to be one of the most exploited tools that hackers utilize to gain access to corporate networks.
This class will not only teach you the most common exploits hackers use to break into networks, it will also teach you the steps that you need to take to remediate and patch these exploits.
Who is the program for?
- System Administrators and Network Administrators
- Aspiring Penetration Testers and Cybersecurity Professionals
- Anyone looking to advance their knowledge, skills, and methodologies
What our students say:
“After attending the training, we made more progress in 1 week than we have in 8 years!”
“It was so impactful that my staff was submitting RFCs (Requests for Changes) during the training!”
“Immensely helped the IT Infrastructure team understand the urgency behind what the CyberSecurity Team was reporting leading to much better communications and teamwork.”
“Best cybersecurity training, or any type of training for that matter, that I’ve ever had.”
Next Class Begins
February 16th, 2024
8+ Hours of Live Online Instruction and CEU Credits
25+ Hours of On-Demand Training (Lifetime)
Online Labs w/ Access Post Training
Private Cohort and Instructor Access
24/7/365 Course Support (Lifetime)
Students will receive 50 hours of virtual lab access with lifetime access to the pre-recorded training videos.
8GB RAM & 256GB HDD
Up-to-Date OS & Internet Browser
Stable internet connection
Basic Knowledge in:
Computers & Networks
One-Day Live Training Schedule
Live Session – February 16th, 2024*
Active Directory Overview
- What is Active Directory?
- Physical Active Directory Components
- Logical Active Directory Components
Pre-Compromise AD Attacks and Defenses
- LLMNR Poisoning Attacks and Defenses
- SMB Relay Attacks and Defenses
- IPv6 Attacks and Defenses
- AS-REP Roasting Attacks and Defenses
- Passback Attacks and Defenses
- Inside the Attacker’s Mindset
Post-Compromise AD Enumeration
- Reviewing common enumeration tools, such as: Bloodhound, Plumhound, Pingcastle, ldapdomaindump, and much more
- Understanding common mistakes from an Administrator’s perspective
Post-Compromise AD Attacks and Defenses
- Pass Attacks and Defenses
- Kerberoasting Attacks and Defenses
- Token Impersonation Attacks and Defenses
- URL File Attacks Attacks and Defenses
- GPP Attacks and Defenses
- Credential Dumping Attacks and Defenses
- Persistence Attacks and Defenses
- Inside the Attacker’s Mindset – Revisited
AD Case Studies
- Real case studies from real pentests AKA “How they got owned”
*Curriculum is dependant on class skillset and other varying factors. Curriculum may change at the instructor’s descretion.
Bringing people together that share a common interest in learning and hacking.
This live training program will qualify you for 7 hours of CEU credits. For more information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Build your Network
Join your peers and the TCM Securit staff in our exclusive hacker camp Discord cohort channels.
Students enrolled in this live program will receive fifty (50) hours of access to our online virtual labs. Hosted safely for you in the cloud.
We proudly offer 24/7 customer support with the additional benefit of access to our community Discord with over 50,000+ students.
Meet the Instructor
Heath Adams, also known as “The Cyber Mentor”, is the CEO of TCM Security. While Heath is an ethical hacker by trade, he also loves to teach! Heath has taught courses to over 1,000,000 students on multiple platforms, including TCM Academy, Udemy, YouTube, Twitch, and INE.
Heath has held many certifications, including CISSP, PNPT, QSA, GSNA, OSCP, ECPTX, and eWPT. He also holds an MBA degree.
Finally, Heath is also a husband, animal dad, tinkerer, and military veteran.